The Annual Faculty Book Signing took place on November 2, 2017 in the Franklin Auditorium. Students, faculty and staff had the opportunity to hear excerpts from new releases, purchase books, discussion and autograph signings by the authors. Presenting their latest books were Dr. Anne Wimberly, Dr. Edward Wimberly, Dr. Mark Elingsen and Dr. Vanessa Lovelace. Dr. Caroline McCrary also presented on the publication of her essay concerning the International mobilization to address violence against women of color.
President Dr. Edward Wheeler and Provost Dr. Maisha Handy hosted this event and encouraged attendees to explore these publications.
- Raising Hope: Four Paths to Courageous Living for Black Youth By Anne E. Wimberly, Sarah Frances Farmer.
- The Gathering of the Village for Justice and Participatory Democracy: The Concerned Black Clergy By Dr. Ed Wimberly
- Martin Luther’s Legacy: Reforming Reformation Theology for the 21st Century By Dr. Mark Ellingsen.
- Womanist Interpretations of the Bible: Expanding the Discourse By Dr. Vanessa Lovelace.
- McCrary, Carolyn Akua L. McCrary and Beverly Wallace. The Women Gathered-Stringing Beads of Resistance: Identity, and Hope: A Pastoral Care Reflection and Response. Journal of Race, Ethnicity, and Religion, Volume 7, Issue 1.7.